Monday 25 June 2012

NOTD: Ciate Paint Pot in 'Jelly Bean'






Grabbed this beauty free with Marie Claire yesterday while I was bored on my break from work! Isn't it lovely? I think it's perfect for summer :) I've always steered away from bright pinks because they are quite 'girly' but I don't care with this one, it's absolutely gorgeous, full size and it was FREE!

The other shade they had was a lilac one, which also looked pretty and I think they also have a nude colour available but I preferred this one as the blue undertones/slight glitter add another dimension to this polish :)

Once again apologies for my short nails, I am attempting to grow them!





The formula of this is faultless, it was completely opaque in 2 coats, dried quickly and has a great large flat brush. I utterly love this (especially the cute packaging!) and would definitely consider buying more shades :)

If you haven't already grabbed your copy of Marie Claire this month then definitely do it! It's only £3.70 and you get an amazing quality freebie :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)