Monday 2 July 2012

June Favourites (& Blog Hops!)

Sorry for the gap in posts, I've had a few busy days, and also I'm off on holiday on Wednesday so posts may stop for that week sorry!!!

Another note, I've joined Mimika's Beauty Blog Hop (see here) and BBU's Blog Hop (see here) and so far I've already found some great new blogs and gained some more followers! So check those links out if you're interested in joining :)

Anywayyy; on to my favourites for the month of June!


Left to right, back row to front row:

Batiste Dry Shampoo (XXL Volume shown in photo) (here): I have tried most of the versions of this dry shampoo and love them all! I'll be honest, the XXL Volume shown one isn't my favourite, but I go through these so quickly and I wanted to include them in my favourites even though this is the only one I currently have. They all smell lovely, and any oily or greasy hair just disappears - it's amazing!

FCUK Polished Whipped Body Cream (here):  I've had this for a while, but since the weather has been relatively nice the last couple of weeks, I've been showing my legs more and this body cream just leaves them so soft and moisturised for hours and smells so lovely!


Tres Emme Thermal Recovery Hair Treatment (here): I got this about a month ago when it was half price which I thought was a bargain and I think it's great! My hair isn't in amazing condition, I colour it and tend to use heat on it however after using this my hair is noticeably softer and not as dry. 


Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub and Mask (here): I love love love this! Used it for a few months now (I've repurchased it maybe 3 or 4 times?) and it's amazing. It can be used as a wash, scrub or mask which is great and has salicylic acid in to help redness and acne. I love this as a scrub as it's not as gentle as some others I've tried so I actually feel like it's helping my skin, however if you have very sensitive skin that may not be good. I also love it as a mask as my face feels clean afterwards and more refreshed :)


Collection (Formerly Collection 2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer (here): This is raved about among UK bloggers and youtubers so I had to pick it up to see what the fuss was about and I have to agree that it's really good for a drugstore concealer! It covers anything including spots and dark circles and has great staying power :) at just over £4 I don't see how anyone can go wrong!


L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Dating Coral (here): This shade is perfect for summer, I love it! This lipstick has better staying power than the Revlon Lip Butters but are just as creamy and moisturising on the lips.


Benefit Porefessional (here): I recently bought Glamour magazine and got the little sample size free and loved this so much, I recently purchased another copy of Glamour (only £2) to get another sample to take on holiday! This feels so silky on the skin and does visibly reduce the size of pores! It's also oil free, which it good if you have oily skin like me, and seems to increase the staying power of my makeup! :)

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I really want to try the L'Oreal lip butters. I bought my first Revlon one the other day, and I love it! Need some pink shades, I think. :) xx

    flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)