Thursday 23 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award


So I was recently nominated for 2 Liebester Awards, one from Hayley and one from Missy! Be sure to check out there blogs and their Twitters!

Here are the Liebster Award Rules: 
1.) The selected bloggers must post 11 facts about themselves. 
2.) They must also answer 11 questions the tagger has asked
3.) and then ask 11 questions of their OWN to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers on their blog (Not Facebook or Twitter). Be sure to tell them they've been tagged to participate. 
4.) Remember, NO tag backs.

11 Facts About Me: 
  1. I'm a science nerd and proud of it :)
  2. I currently have 7 piercings, and want more! Let me know if you guys would be interested in a post on my piercings :)
  3. I'm moving to Wales (200 miles away!) in September for university and can't wait! 
  4. I'm a nail biter :( but want to stop.
  5. I could watch ASDF over and over again and still laugh :) if you haven't watched them then you haven't lived, youtube it now! 
  6. I have two cats, Tigger & Lily, and I'm obsessed with them and treat them like they're my babies.....y'know the crazy cat lady off The Simpsons? Yeah, that's me in the future! 
  7. I'm incredibly shy in real life around new people, hoping that'll change when I go to uni!
  8. I love taking hours to get ready for a night out or even just an evening with the boyfriend! Face masks, hair masks, long showers... mmm :)
  9. I had severe acne as a young teen which has scarred me for life (physically and mentally) :(  
  10. I've been a vegetarian for 4 and a half years, and I'm determined to keep it up as a uni student!
  11. Prezzo is the only restaurant I could manage to eat 3 courses in. I loooooove their food <3

Questions from Hayley:

1. What are your favourite types of blog posts to read? Hauls and reviews.
2. Recommend me a good book? A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - absolutely amazing.
3. What is the nearest object to you that is yellow? My John Frieda lightening spray bottle thingy.
4. What was the last nail polish you used? Essie's Cute As A Button - love it!
5. What is your favourite perfume? I'm loving a new one I got recently, which is Lily by Stella McCartney, it smells so lovely and is perfect for everyday and evenings!
6. What are your opinions on guest bloggers? I don't mind them, once in a while they're nice to read and you can discover new blogs :)
7. Naked palette or Naked 2 palette? I have neither :( but I prefer the look of Naked 2!
8. What is the most money you've ever spent on a beauty item? Makeup-wise, my Estee Lauder lipstick in Crystal Baby cost £18.50 but general beauty-wise I spend the most on my Estee Lauder skincare :/
9. Cadbury chocolate or galaxy chocolate? Galaxy :) <3
10. What are you most looking forward to this Autumn? Going to uni and having an amazing time as a fresher!
11. What type of posts do you enjoy writing the most? Hauls and FOTDs.

Questions from Missy:

1.) Where do you want to be in life in 5 years time? I wanna be a happy, healthy 24 yr old with my degree and a steady full time job. And I want to have a grown up relationship by then (like living together etc)!
2.) Have you/would you ever create a bucket list? I haven't, but I have a few things I know I wanna do before I die like get married, have kids, travel etc :)
3.) What do think or hope will make you a great blogger? The fact that I'm completely myself, no falseness here!
4.) If you could travel anywhere in the world (money being no object) where would it be? New York, it would be shopping heaven :)
5.) Are you more of a morning person or night owl? Night owl!
6.) What 4 celebrities would you invite to a dinner party and why? Aaah I'm so rubbish at these kinda questions as I'm so unimaginative :( how about, Michael McIntyre to make me laugh, Gerard Butler for me to swoon over, Fearne Cotton to have girly chats with (I think we'd get on well!) and Jamie Oliver to do the cooking?? 
7.) How long have you been blogging for? Just over 3 months. 
 8.) What is your favorite piece of clothing and why? Maxi dresses, so comfy yet so feminine too :)
9.) What made you start blogging? I wanted my own space to voice my opinion about a topic which my boyfriend and family find annoying when I babble about it! I wanted to  get to know like-minded people and have a new hobby :)
10.) What are the two things you are most grateful for, that your parents provided for you? Love and trust I suppose.
11.) Who is your celeb dream crush? I have a few lol but recently rediscovered my love for Gerard Butler after watching PS I Love You <3



My 11 Questions:

  1. What blog post of yours are you most proud of?
  2. Twitter or Facebook?
  3. How did you think up your blog name?
  4. What's your dream job?
  5. What's your favourite food?
  6. What is one beauty item you couldn't go a day without using?
  7. What's your favourite magazine?
  8. Recommend me a good winter lipstick? (all I have is summer colours atm!)
  9. On average, how long do you spend blogging a week?
  10. What other hobbies, aside from blogging, do you have? 
  11. Do you have a saying or phrase that you try to live your life by?


I nominate...


Thanks for reading, be sure to check out all the blogs I've linked to! :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nominating me hun, but I've already done this a month or so ago! I was nominated by Beau Maquillage

    Thanks anyway lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)