Monday 27 August 2012

Wishlist: A/W 2012 Fashion Trends

Sorry that this post is another wishlist :( I'm in the process of writing a big veggie diet post though so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Hiya lovelies!

I'm loving some of the autumn/winter 2012 trends that brands are coming out with so thought I'd share with you guys my favourites!

Wow the majority of the clothes are dark and vampy though. I love this, but I understand that it may not be everyone's cuppa tea so sorry for the dark theme!



Left to right, top to bottom:


  • Topshop Nails in Lead; £6 (here)
  • Topshop Leather Quilted Chained Clutch Bag; £48 (here)
  • River Island Sleeveless Shirt; £25 (here)
  • Topshop Midnight Velvet Playsuit; £45 (here)
  • River Island Black High Waisted Shorts; £30 (here)
  • River Island Grey Love Cross Print Lace Tank; £18 (here)
  • River Island Silver Metallic Glitter Leggings; £22 (here)
  • Oasis Matt & Shine Sequin Top; £35 (here)
  • Lipsy Embellished 2in1 Dress; £55 (here)


What's on your wishlist? Do you like the look of some of the A/W 2012 fashion trends?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. I love that velvet playsuit, wish it was a dress though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipsy dress is stunning!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Wish it wasn't so expensive though :( x

      Delete
  3. such a love for grey clothes. i need to learn to add colour. lol lovely post..all topshop and riverisland i live in both shops ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist, I love the shorts!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the river island shirt it really nice!!

    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)